Tuesday 5 May 2009

Snap Happy.... almost!


We had this meeting in class today and got paired up with people on the Press Photography course to do a photoshoot of our work. Ended up with mine being tomorrow and I dont have a model yet eeeek!! Some fast work needs to be done!

The photoshoot is going to be of my snow project - I made a snowboard jacket and a pompom beanie weeee! Luckily I already have all the props I need down here, just need to miraculously find a snowboard!

I would ideally like to do a location photoshoot but ive had to resort to just using a studio seeing as Falmouth has no snow right now, or ever infact! And I just dont think it would look right if the background was grass or rocks or sand.

I hope it turns out alright - only time will tell!

2 comments:

  1. Im sure it will look great, also im borrowing my cousins snowboard!! what time are you going to be up at the studios tomorow? you are more than welcome to use it aswell.

    p.s. love the jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks timbo ;) Yeah i may need usage of the board i'll let you know tomo, daisys modelling weeeee i dont have to do it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete