Wednesday 6 May 2009

Lights, Camera - ACTION!


Luckily I managed to get hold of a model for todays shoot - was thinking i'd have to to it and I wont lie and say the thought didnt enter my mind of running far far away!

On the whole I think it went pretty well, we were in the studio for a good few hours trying out different lighting techniques, background colours and positions. Managed to get hold of a snowboard for the shoot aswell which was awesome. It was quite strange seeing everything looking so professional and looking at Daisy (the model) and thinking that they were MY clothes that I hade made and they were being photographed.

Its quite frustrating not knowing how the photos have turned out yet, the photographer said he wanted to edit them first so i'll just have to be patient and wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment