Friday 1 May 2009

Save Our Seas


So blog number two and I can start off by saying i've actually had quite a productive research day - shockers! Im doing my project on endangered sea animals because its something I feel very strongly about and have spent the day looking into all the contributing factors as to why they could soon become extinct. And while its been a thouroughly productive day, I cant help but feel a tad on the depressed side after looking at all the images - maybe time for icecream?!?

Been trying to work out where the seams on my wetsuit-to-be should go and boy is it mind boggling! I think i'm going to have to have a go in 3d and use a mannequin as my trusty friend!

One of the endangered animals i'm researching is sharks, and for those of you who know me you'll know how much i'm going to have to work myself up to look for images on the internet. So tomorrow could be very interesting!! eeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment