Monday 4 May 2009

A Couple Of Close Shaves And A Dude


So im still researching - I cant get enough of it! And im thinking I really should have stopped last week and started designing instead, and so yet again im probably going to end up being behind and have to rush the making whoopsy-daisys! I havnt even got round to buying a sketchbook yet so theres just this enormous pile of papers sitting here staring at me waiting to be stuck in place, and boy is that going to cut a chunk out of my life!

For all of those who are wondering, I managed to battle through the shark picture dilema! well there were a few close shaves but I felt better hiding behind my hand and peeking through the cracks in my fingers to check the coast was clear. Although, due to my own stupidity, there were a couple of incidences where I thought I had checked thoroughly but clearly hadnt when a huge pair of jaws came flying out at me!

Note to self: be more careful with what I type in the google search bar...

Anyway while I was researching, i found this really cool guy called Jean-Michel Cousteau who is on a mission to protect our oceans - what a dude!


So im off now to do a little more research on Mr Cousteau before I start considering whether or not to have fish and chips for dindins!

No comments:

Post a Comment